Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Random Music

While I was in the car this morning, I started the iPod in a random spot in the "My Top Rated" playlist. I haven't really gone through the trouble of rating even a small percentage of the songs on there - that's something I pretty much do to pass the time while trapped on a long airline flight. But, there are enough in that list to make for a reasonably sized list.

Anyway, I thought the assortment that came up on my short drive was interesting. This may seem like a wholly random assortment, but for those of you know me you probably won't be surprised. It was a bit slanted to the heavy metal, but that's probably a product of what I've actually rated more than anything. Here's the list:

  • My Way, Frank Sinatra
  • Mr. Brownstone, Guns-n-Roses
  • Don't Tread on Me, Metallica
  • Dragula, Rob Zombie
  • Learning to Fly, Tom Petty
  • Heart Shaped Box, Nirvana
  • Down with the King, Run D.M.C.
  • We're Not Gonna Take It, Twisted Sister (LOL)
  • Sunday Bloody Sunday, U2

No comments: